Carbon monoxide leak injures a house full of people in north Wichita

April 23, 2019 - 11:36 pm
Categories: 

Nearly a dozen people were injured -- poisoned by carbon monoxide.  It happened Tuesday evening in the 2900 block of north Meridian.  

Wichita fire crews were called because the homes carbon monoxide detector was going off.

Nine people showed symptoms of poisoning.  Fire crews with the help of the gas company were able to shut off all utilities to the home.

Investigators are now working to determine the source of that leak.

Comments ()