Wichita identifies pair who died from carbon monoxide poisoning

August 06, 2018 - 7:13 pm
Categories: 

Wichita police have identified two people who died of carbon monoxide poisoning last week.

Police say Richard Reese, 44, and Dionne Jackson, 41, were found dead at a home Thursday.

Officer Charley Davidson said they were using a generator because the home had no electricity.

Davidson said woman who found the victims was a friend of Reese, and he was visiting Jackson, who lived in the home.

Comments ()