Carbon monoxide poisoning

August 31, 2020 - 8:04 am
COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) — At least 27 people were hospitalized after being poisoned at a rave party in Oslo by carbon monoxide given off by portable generators, Norwegian media reported. Police said Monday that two people faced preliminary charges of trespassing and illegally being inside a bunker...
Read More
Carbon monoxide poisoning likely killed girl, documents say
KNSS News
December 13, 2019 - 5:16 am
Carbon monoxide poisoning is the apparent cause of death for a 4-year-old Nebraska girl, whose Kansas grandfather is charged with first-degree murder. The Topeka Capital-Journal on Thursday cited court records related to the death of Brandy Funk. Testing found a carbon monoxide level more than six...
Read More
April 23, 2019 - 11:36 pm
Nearly a dozen people were injured -- poisoned by carbon monoxide. It happened Tuesday evening in the 2900 block of north Meridian. Wichita fire crews were called because the homes carbon monoxide detector was going off. Nine people showed symptoms of poisoning. Fire crews with the help of the gas...
Read More
August 06, 2018 - 7:13 pm
Wichita police have identified two people who died of carbon monoxide poisoning last week. Police say Richard Reese, 44, and Dionne Jackson, 41, were found dead at a home Thursday. Officer Charley Davidson said they were using a generator because the home had no electricity. Davidson said woman who...
Read More
Dreamstime
November 28, 2017 - 9:06 am
Authorities say two people have died of carbon monoxide poisoning in Hays. The Hays Post reports that the victims were found dead Friday afternoon inside a mobile home. Hays Police Chief Don Scheibler says a gas generator was found running inside the mobile home. Because the coroner has ruled the...
Read More